Elodie platform loafers in ivory croc embossed leather
Heel height: 1.5"
- All measurements are based on a size 37 shoe. There may be slight measurement variations based on size.
Free Shipping & Shipping Rates
* US GROUND FREE ON ALL ORDERS OVER $150. ELSE, $15 ON ORDERS UNDER $150.
* 3 DAYS $35
* 2 DAYS $45
* OVERNIGHT $75
WORLDWIDE RATES (CANADA, UK, EU, ASIA & OCEANIA)
* UPS, USPS & DHL WORLDWIDE RATES WILL BE OFFERED AT CHECKOUT (2-10 BUSINESS DAYS). FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT APPLY WORLDWIDE.
Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
There are 2 ways to proceed with a return. First, you can process and manage returns on your own at your Stivali New York account. Access your account here:
Else, our team will be there for you and help you directly. Please follow these guidelines:
- Please email us to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject bar "RETURN REQUEST", or "EXCHANGE REQUEST", or "STORE CREDIT REQUEST", depending on your case. Please include a phone number we may contact you at in the email.
- Please include your ORDER #, the NAME the order was placed under, and the email associated with the purchase if it is different from the email you are sending the request from.
- If multiple styles or items were ordered in one order please specify which items you are referencing.
- Please write 1-3 lines in regard to your reason for requesting so we may understand your situation.
- Allow 48 hours for us to respond and find a resolution. We will respond with the next steps of the process including pre-paid shipping labels and any instructions.
- We will process your return once it is received and evaluated at our fulfillment center
- Then we will Refund your original payment method minus a 15% restocking fee. You will see your Refund within 7 business days of reception of your returned items; or a tracking number for your new item in the case of an Exchange.
- If an Exchange is being requested, then no restocking fee is applied.
- If Store Credit is selected instead, then you will get 100% Credit back from your Stivali shoes returned, to be used online or in person. An email with the information regarding your Stivali Store Credit will be emailed to you.
More information about our Exchange, Return and Refund Policy can be found here:
Meet the Designer
STIVALI NEW YORK
Designed in New York and handmade in Colombia. Stivali New York is a symbol, is sophisticated and is ethical. We envision our footwear as a wearable statement symbol that elevates quality along with comfort. We believe that footwear should be both, sophisticated in design and ethical to wear.
The way Stivali honors its vision is by offering products and services conceived in family along with our artisans, revealing our operations transparently, and by creating aspirational yet attainable and wearable collections. Crafting elevated yet practical shoes to western inspired cowboy boots in our family's atelier. We are shoemakers since 1998.
Leather Care & Info
Cattle leathers have beauty marks/freckles/moles/scars, just as we do. In part, that is also the beauty of leather, each piece is unique, special and has history. As we share in the following video: https://youtu.be/Oy6R3J_1YSA
That said, the leathers we use are a by product of the food industry. Here at Stivali, style and comfort are undoubtedly important in our design process but they do not rank highest in our curation process. Maintaining an ethical mindset is always the biggest inspiration behind our collections. The way in which Stivali weaves sustainability and design into stylish footwear is always with consideration of our morals, the environment and you.
Everything starts with our materials. We have worked with 100% Colombian leather since our beginnings in 1998 and continue to choose authentic leather over faux alternatives. The debate over vegan and synthetic leather has been long and confused, straying away from the truth of the matter: vegan leather comes at a significant environmental cost.
Polyurethane and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) undergoes an intensive chemical process in effort to mimic leather. Both plastics require plactizers and phthalates (which are harmful and toxic) and are derived from fossil fuels, releasing nitrogen and carbon into the atmosphere. In addition, both plastics take hundreds of years to biodegrade and are more likely to end up in landfills as their quality worsens quicker. Fashion brands are quick to green-wash vegan leathers as a sustainable alternative to their buyers, as even the word “vegan” ignites an association to the diet and lifestyle.
Genuine leathers are natural products of the planet and therefore biodegrade entirely and much quicker. A by-product of the food industry, our leathers are a solution to wasted materials rather than a new addition to an on-going problem.
From the beginning design phases to our showroom to their new owner, we make sure to carefully curate an ethical experience. After choosing your favorite new booties, they’ll be wrapped in entirely biodegradable packaging and a portion of each purchase will be donated to a charity of your choosing.
For every pair of shoes, we want to ensure our customer transparency and as little environmental impact as possible. At Stivali, we not only strive to cater elevated footwear but ease our carbon footprint as well.
Stivali handcrafts women footwear and accessories in Colombia at the Guarin family’s atelier. Where quality is treasured, along with a revived appreciation into traditional skills. Handcrafting shoes to last generations.
Stivali believes that footwear should be both, sophisticated in form and ethical to wear. Thus, the brand is proud to honor family values. The way Stivali honors families’ legacies is by offering products and services conceived in family, revealing our operations transparently, and by creating aspirational yet attainable and wearable collections.
Handmade by artisans in Colombia
Elodie platform loafers in ivory croc embossed leather
Love my new boots!!! Super comfy and super stylish! A must have
Obsessed with my new pair of Stivali boots. So cute paired with shorts or a mini skirt. Elevates the outfit. Love that the wooden heel is black and the cowboy-ness is subtle. Already receiving compliments left and right
I would definitely recommend these booties!
These are the PERFECT western tall leather boots. I got them in black and I’m confident I’ll be wearing them for years! They’re very comfortable right out of the box, and I don’t find them to be narrow at all. They’re also a great height - high enough for some oomf and dressy vibes, and the block heel makes them comfortable enough to be wearable for long periods of time. The style is clean and elegant, which I appreciate. I have been and will stay loyal to Stivali New York for more years. Shoe quality at its finest - worth every penny! Highly recommend!!
These are my dream boots come true. I love them!
The perfect everyday loafers. They look chic and feel even better. Would say they run true to size.
These arrived quickly, and are beautifully made. They look great with everything.
Beautiful and comfortable. Very professional for a work shoe but also stylish!
Empower sandals in black leather
My dream sandals come true. Gorgeous!
Dramen cowboy boots in olive chip suede leather
This is my second Stivali boots, and I couln't be happier. Thank you guys for such an amazing experience and product!
Excellent service, environment and quality. Am obsessed with these shoes and this store!
The Elixir by Stivali are the perfect shoe to dance the night away in! I highly recommend this shoe for anyone who is looking for a chic, open toe shoe that you can wear for special occasions- especially with wedding season coming up.You don’t have to worry about getting your heel stuck in the sand or grass!
Fast free shipping
The fulfilling timeframe window of our standard ground-free shipping is from 2 to 6 business days, and it is offered for all orders in the US of over $150.
Orders placed after 4:00 pm ET are processed the following business day Monday through Friday. Holiday and Weekend orders are processed the following business day. Right afterward a tracking number is shared via email.
Get in touch
Our team is happy to help all along with your experience. Please feel free to reach us out via phone at 929 337 6462, or via email at email@example.com